Removals Richmond is a one-stop-shop where you can learn everything that you need to know about the moving process.
In this section, we will give you some tips on how you can turn the moving experience into something to look forward to, rather than dread:
- The first thing that you need to do is check whether you have enough packaging supplies. For tips on how to have an organized packing, visit our Packaging section.
- Give yourself a great leeway prior to the move – at least a couple of weeks will do, and make sure to start by packing the non-essential items first.
- Clearly label all the boxes to indicate its content, destination and whether the item inside is fragile or not.
- Clean your old place a day or so prior to the move, or have someone else do the cleaning for you after you leave.
- Give advanced notice to your office, relatives, friends and the utility companies when you move.
Richmond Removals is one of the best companies to get in touch with if you are looking forward to moving within or outside of Richmond, as well as the rest of UK or even overseas.